The Inter-Hotel Culinary Competition will return for its 4th edition, with more hotels battling against each other by putting forward their top chefs to showcase exemplary cooking styles, creativity and share culinary expertise in a live kitchen environment.
The Inter-Hotel Culinary Competition is an interactive platform which attracts the Kingdom's top chefs to compete against each other. 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes will be awarded and all participants will receive industry-recognised certificates for their participation.
Alternatively, you may also get in touch with Nick Clowes on NickClowes@dmgevents.com /+971 4445 3690 /+971 50 856 7115.
SUPPORTED BY: SAUDI ARABIA CHEFS' ASSOCIATION
ABOUT CHEF YASSER JAD:
• President & Founder of Saudi Arabian Chefs Association (SARCA) as an official membership and representing Saudi Arabia at the World Association of Chefs' Societies, (WACS) (2009 - Present)
• Advisor – Culinary Arts and Hospitality Development at Royal Commotion for Riyadh City(RCRC)
• TV Chef Celebrity, Judge on several episodes of Top Chefs Program in LBC/MBC Channels and Master Chefs Program (Arabic Version) in SA Channel
• Manager on Board Product Food & Beverage of the Saudi Airlines
• Consultant and F&B Concept Developer Expert in the local & international market
• Over 30 years of an executive managerial experience at “Culinary Art & Gastronomic Destination”
• Acclaimed Certified Chef`s Judge at (WACS)
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE COMPETITION IN 2019
The 3rd edition of the Inter-Hotel Culinary Competition witnessed its most competitive line-up to date – with eleven kitchens from some of the Kingdom’s leading hotels cooking up a storm in a bid to be crowned champion. Chefs from Sheraton Hotel, Swissotel Makkah, and Radisson Blu were awarded gold, silver and bronze places respectively.