Visa & accommodation
The visa process to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can be lengthy and there are many criteria that you must meet before a visa is issued to you. As either an exhibitor or visitor to The Hotel Show Saudi Arabia, we strongly recommend that you begin your visa application process as early as possible.
A visa is required by all except the following:
- Nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates
- Transit passengers continuing their journey by the same or first connecting aircraft within 18 hours, provided holding valid onward or return documentation, not leaving the airport and making no further landing in Saudi Arabia, except nationals of Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Nigeria who always require a transit visa
- Holders of re-entry permits and ‘Landing Permits’ issued by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Rules/Regulations for visa applications:
- Single women or women below the age of 40 years not allowed to apply
- Job designation on visa to be either managerial level post or above.
- Children below the age of 18 yrs are not allowed to apply
Obtaining a visa involves receiving a visa number from MOFA to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Please note that any person holding a passport with any indication of travel to Israel will result in refusal of entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Holders of an Israeli passport or passports with Israeli stamps
- Passengers not complying with Saudi conventions of dress and behaviour, including those who appear to be in a state of intoxication, will be refused entry
- There are special regulations concerning pilgrims entering Saudi Arabia. Contact the Consulate (or Consular section at Embassy) for further information
For more information please contact your local consulate for visa requirements into Saudi Arabia.
Jeddah is exceptionally well connected, with many airlines arriving daily from major cities around the globe. Once you’re here, the vast array of hotel and entertainment options ensure your only difficulty will be choosing where to stay and what to see.
For accommodation within Jeddah for the duration of The Hotel Show Saudi Arabia exhibition, contact our Official Hotel Partner - Habitat Hotel.